|Cameron Diaz: dressed at her best|
The items on this list are not only the must-haves in your wardrobe, but they are also the pieces in which you invest a little more money (to ensure that they are of great quality and will last) and takes a little more time to find.
1. A SHORT BLAZER/ JACKET - in black (corporate) and/ or a nude colour
2. A PAIR OF BLACK SLIM PANTS
3. A PAIR OF CLASSIC CUT PANTS - not black
4. A PAIR OF GOOD JEANS
5. A WHITE BUTTON SHIRT
6. A GOOD SKIRT - if your body type allows, a pencil skirt with a moderate to high waistline preferably in black, charcoal or grey
7. A LITTLE BLACK DRESS
8. A VARIETY OF CAMISOLES, TEES AND VESTS - in all the basic colours, in a style that suits your body shape *choose the neckline and sleeve type wisely
9. A PAIR OF QUALITY SUNGLASSES (to suit your facial shape and natural colouring & hairstyle)
10. A GENUINE LEATHER HANDBAG
11. A CLASSIC CLUTCH
12. A PAIR OF LEATHER PUMPS
13. A PAIR OF GORGEOUS, ALL ROUNDER HEELS (preferable black/ tan)
Each item on this list has been put here for a very good reason. Clients are always extremely impressed by how they are able to achieve a great number of different looks (day to evening, casual to smart to formal), ALL by ONLY using the above mentioned items (or some of these items).
The most important factors to keep in mind when going out to purchase your Investment Pieces are
A. FIT (clothes should fit you properly) and
B. STYLE (the style should compliment the features of your body that you want to enhance whilst at the same time help you camouflage those features which you feel are not your best).